Skip to content
Things to bring on your trip
- Current Identification, fishing license (this can be purchased online) and if you plan on joining us for a bass and lobster combo trip, please remember to bring your Lobster Card. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask, we will help you acquire any of these items.
- A camera/phone with battery charger.
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, brimmed hat for day trips and warm beanie style hat for night trips.
- Prescribed medication and if you a prone to motion sickness take the recommended dose 2 hours prior to your departure time.
- Pack an overnight bag with a change of clothes, toothbrush, toothpaste and whatever else you may want to make it feel like home. We provide blankets and pillows on all overnight adventures.
- Remember to dress in layers in both winter and summer trips as weather can be chilly at night and in the morning and very hot during the day offshore.
- Jeans, sweatshirt or hoodie and a warm jacket. Shorts, t-shirt and nonskid shoes.
- Bring whatever food, snacks and drinks you would like in a cooler, this will be perfect for you to transport your fresh catch on the ride home.